Wednesday, August 02, 2023

August Happiness Challenge - Day 2


I missed Day 1, but fortunately this is a no-rules sort of thing. So what am I happy about today?

At the moment, I'm happy it's 6:10 p.m. and the day is almost done. I'm ready for bed already!

I'm also happy that I finished my work and chores.

Happy too that my friends and my brother called me today. And happy I gave away zucchini! (We have more zucchini than we need at the moment.)


***

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

This meme comes from The Gal Herself.


1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.