Friday, August 19, 2022

Happiness Friday


Today I am happy that:

  • I picked up my higher dose of my blood pressure medication at the grocery store/pharmacy.
  • The clerk didn't freak out when I irreverently told her I shouldn't need a damn digital coupon to get the advertised sale price on grapes, and instead sold me the grapes for the sale price. I try not to curse in public and that one slipped out. (And really, why should I need to go to the website to download coupons? They're just bilking people. If they can afford to sell the grapes for $0.99 a pound, then sell them for that.)
  • I didn't run over the older person who appeared out of nowhere behind my car as I began to back up to leave the store. (Literally, there were no cars to my right at all, and I'd looked, and my backup camera didn't go beep beep, so where did she come from?)



In response to a comment yesterday from Kwizgiver, my hand is doing better. It's still swelling, and I have some pain in it, but it's improving. I did not mention it to my doctor yesterday because we were focused on the blood pressure issue, but if it is still troubling me when I see her soon, I will be sure to have her look at it. Thank you for caring and remembering it is bothersome!

*I am participating in the August Happiness Challenge hosted by One Gal's Musings.*

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Anita, is it possible that the swelling may be contributing to your high blood pressure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drive, but I bet it's a good day when you *don't* hit an older person. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.