Saturday, August 14, 2021

August 14 Happiness Challenge

Today I am happy that it rained last night. We are so dry. Everything is much greener today, but the rain forecast for today hasn't materialized. So I will be grateful for yesterday's rain.


I am also happy I live in a small home with air conditioning, because it is well over 90 degrees outside with high humidity. I would be toast without the A/C and probably having an asthmatic fit from the air.

I am also happy that my sinus infection seems to be easing. Whew!


Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.



1 comment:

  1. We're having a heat wave in Northern Maine--it's been in the upper 80s to mid-90s and very humid. I don't have air conditioning and I'm feeling it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.