Wednesday, August 11, 2021

August 11 Happiness Challenge


Last night we had a little shot of rain. We're in a drought, so we desperately need some of Mother Nature's tears to bring the pastures and the hayfields back to where they need to be.

I am happy it rained.


Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.


3 comments:

  1. Glad you got some rain. We sure need it over here! Your header is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister was praising the rain, too. She's in Blacksburg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Mother Nature funny? We've been trapped under an oppressive blanket of heat and humidity and showers here. I wish she was more even handed with the distribution of her bounty.

    But I imagine the drought caused you concern and so I'm very glad you're feeling relieved and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.