Tuesday, August 10, 2021

August 10 Happiness Challenge

I have spent the day alone. Being an introvert, I like my alone time. It has been a good day for me to do relaxing things and continue to try to overcome this sinus infection.

I certainly don't want to go out in public sounding like a froggy! (Which is what I sound like now.)

Additionally, I learned that a friend who was hit by a car (!) in a parking lot is going to be ok. Very battered and bruised, but ok. I am very thankful for that.

I am also happy for my friends who called today to see how I was feeling.

Additionally, I am happy that I have a husband to call when suspicious pick up trucks decide to put in unwanted appearances.





Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

4 comments:

  1. Wow--hit be a car in a parking lot! That is scary! I hope your friend has a quick recovery.

    And I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your friend is going to be OK. That can be very scary, getting the call that your friend has been in an accident. Glad this will have a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture at the top of your blog! It's hard to stop looking at it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.