Monday, August 09, 2021

August 9 Happiness Challenge

 


Today, I am have spent the day doing very little because I have a sinus infection.

My doctor saw me with a teledoc call. So I am happy today that I have good health care, a caring doctor, and the time to take to heal.



Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. I get sinus infections too. Though I had a few sinus issues, I did not get an infection during Covid. The flu season is suppose to be bad this year. News is saying the military will be required to get the vaccine. My daughter works for a medical group and they are requiring it too if they want to keep working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely something to be happy about!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.