Friday, October 30, 2020

The Aliens Landed!*

Last night, I heard a lot of racket outside. Whirring noises, mostly. I saw blinking lights, too, and thought it was an ambulance or fire truck going down the road, which is a long way from my house. Sound carrying on the wind, maybe. I went back to sleep.

But when I got up this morning, I realized something was amiss in my yard.

Crop circles?

We had crop circles in the yard!

Spaceships had landed!







I put a water bottle in the middle of the changed grass so you could see that something had happened here!

The grass was a different color. The ground looked like it had been unsettled a little!

The areas are nearly round and about 15 feet across. There are five of them.

What it the world?!?

What NOT OF THIS WORLD!!!!

The INVASION HAS BEGUN!

RUN FOR THE HILLS!











*Ok, you caught me. I know what made the circles. No invasion. Halloween prank. All in good fun.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

  1. I can see the circle even without the bottle. Whoaw! That's terrific. I googled crop circles; took me to Live Science. It's a mystery. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.