Sunday, December 30, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Are flowers a nice gift to give someone?


A. So long as the person is not allergic to them, they are a lovely present.

2. Do you wear any jewelry?

A. I wear my wedding band, a necklace, and earrings when I go out.

3. Have you ever laid in a field of flowers?

A. Yes. (Ok, is it "laid" or "lain" - I always get this confused.)

4. Do you like tea?

A. Yes. My favorite is decaffeinated Irish tea.

5. What would you do with a million dollars?

A. You can't buy much with a million dollars these days, but I'd like to think I'd set "enough" aside so that we didn't have to worry, and establish a foundation with the remainder so I could help people. I'd like to build a library, for one thing.

6. What word do you have trouble saying?

A. Vacuuming.

7. Favorite fairytale?

A. I have always been partial to Snow White and Red Rose.

8. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?

A. No. I outgrew that a very long time ago.

9. Do you prefer the city or the country?

A. I live in the country and prefer it to the city.

10. Are you a big fan of makeup?

A. I wear it but I wouldn't say I am a fan. It is becoming expensive and I can foresee a day when I might actually venture out without it. I see more women not wearing it.

11. Favorite drink?

A. I love Coca-Cola but I haven't had any in years.

12. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve stayed awake?

A. About 24 hours. That happened in 2010 and was the year we drove to Myrtle Beach, SC, discovered our hotel was awful and everything else was booked up, so we turned around and drove back home. What a long day that was.

13. Have you ever traveled outside of your country?

A. I have been to Spain and France.

14. Do you like spring?

A. Yes. Boing. Boing.

15. Lipstick or lip gloss?

A. I wear Burt's Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm. Only that will do.

16. Favorite color?

A. Blue.

17. Do you like to decorate?

A. Not particularly.

18. Do you ever go barefoot when you’re outside?

A. Not if I can help it.

19. Are aliens real?

A. Why not? People believe in all sorts of weird stuff. Might as well believe in aliens too.

20. Does you zodiac sign fit your personality?

A. Yes. I'm a Gemini.

21. Favorite sea animal?

A. The urchin.

22. Are you a nice person?

A. I am told I am.

23. Favorite word?

A. Interesting. It covers every situation.

24. Night or day?

A. Day.

25. What would make you happy right now?

A. A sense of purpose.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. #3...time to break out your AP Sourcebook! I learned more about spelling and grammar from that book than anything else. I still keep it handy, though I am sure some of it is out of date since it's 35 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your trip to Myrtle Beach, how awful! That is so sad. That happened to us when we went to San Antonio, but we were able to find another hotel. I loved your answers! Happy New Year!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urchins are really intereting to look at. I've heard they are delicious, but have never had the nerve to try one. For eating, it's crab; for looking it's the whale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like dolphins, not original I know but they are very intelligent and friendly ( most of the time) . They can be a force to recon with when disturbed by something, a dot of quiet fighter. I have trouble saying resiprosity ... but I can spell it without spellcheck! Happy New Year hope your Year brings the “purpose” you are looking for friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate my phone!!! It’s possessed! Sorry about the spellings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember being told (I have no idea how accurate it is) that things lay and people lie--so lain would be the correct term. Now I'm curious if that's accurate. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.