Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas, Dear Readers

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my readers out there. I don't know who many of you are - I know by the numbers you are there, though.

Thank you for spending a few moments of your life with me and my little musings and photos. I greatly appreciate the fact that you are engaged enough to return and that some of you comment. Whether you read only or comment, too, I am humbled by the fact that you are here.

Writing a blog for this long takes a lot of effort. I've been using this particular blog since August 2006, which is a very long time. I don't know how long many of you have been reading but I know that some of you have been commenting for years. It's like a little club of friends I've never met and probably never will meet, but it is nice to know you're out there.

I hope that 2019 is a wonderful year for all of you - for all of us - and that you have all you need to make your life sweet and good.

Be kind to one another; the world needs our gentleness in these hard-hearted days.

Be blessed, and feel loved.

I am very glad you're walking beside me, in whatever form that takes.

A photo from my 2006 Christmas blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the insights , information, laughs and friendship through your writings. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to hear blessed new year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.