Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas with Hubby's Family

Christmas with my husband's family has always tended to be as much about eating as about opening gifts. Maybe it's even more about eating. At any rate, there is always a meal there at Christmas time.



My brother-in-law and my sister-in-law. My sister-in-law surprised by making fried
green tomatoes. I thought I was the only one in the family who liked them.


My mother-in-law.

My mother-in-law checking out the dip.

A big ol' sliced ham.

Opening the presents. That's my brother-in-law and my mother-in-law.

My nephew in the back; his mom in the front.


My nephew brought his fiancĂ©e  with him. This was the first time I'd actually met her. She seems very nice.
 
And thus endeth the holiday season. Hurrah.

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.