Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thursday Thirteen

I readily admit I stole this idea from something I saw on Facebook.


Destination
How to Get There
Home
Country Roads
Memphis
Loving somebody and following them
Winslow, AZ
Flat Bed Ford
Desert
Horse with No Name
Illinois Central Station
Ridin' on the City of New Orleans
Heartbreak Hotel
Lonely Street
Georgia
Midnight Train
Heaven
Stairway
The Sea
Fly Like an Eagle
Hotel California
Dark desert highway
Honalee
A boat with billowed sail
Hell
Highway
Round the Mountain
Six white horses

 ______________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 566th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. so much fun your list, and your headers as always are magnificent -shine on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it. Plan to steal. Salute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. I must be tired cause I only got about 4. Flatbed Ford is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.