Saturday, April 28, 2018

Interesting

One of the words I tend to use too much is "interesting."

That describes pretty much everything. It describes something you're telling me that I think is interesting or intriguing. It also is what I say when I think someone is telling me something that reveals stupidity. It is my non-committal response to anything I don't particularly want to give an opinion on.

Of course, if you want me to be less serious, there is my general response to potatoes.

"'Taters? What's 'taters, precious? Eh? What's 'taters?"

"You know, po-ta-toes. Boil 'em smash 'em stick 'em in a stew."

Those are lines only Lord of the Rings fans will get.


__________________
Linking up with the April challenge from Kwizgiver. April 28 done! (The prompt was: Word or phrase you use constantly.)

1 comment:

  1. How about “ really?” That gets used a lot too. BTW I got the LOR reference.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.