Friday, April 27, 2018

These Clothes I Wear

Today is a sick day, and I have on sweats and a T-shirt.

No makeup, either.

This isn't much different from how I dress anyway when I am home, except I usually put on makeup. I didn't see the point of it this morning since I have a blinkin' beak (i.e., a very red nose) from all the sinus drainage. Plus my eyes are watery and weak. No amount of makeup is going to help that.

When I go outside of the house, I wear nice clothes - almost always pants - and a nice shirt of some kind. My problem is shoes; aside from my tennis shoes, I have no other pair that my custom orthotics fit in. This makes it rather hard to dress up, but sometimes I make do with black sneakers.

I have never been much into fashion. I consider this a personal failing, but at my age, I'm too old to care anymore.

__________________
Linking up with the April challenge from Kwizgiver. April 27 done! (The prompt was: What you wore today.)

1 comment:

  1. hi there!!! hope you feel better soon! lots of sinus's going on here I wore sweats and a tee also today been doing chores so it is more comfy than in jeans! I hear you on shoes no orthotic for me but shattered ankle in 08 PINS, SCREWS PLATES make them very uncomfortable I dress nice when going out and makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.