Wednesday, April 04, 2018

About Myself

For the April challenge, I'm supposed to list 10 interesting facts about myself.

Hmm.

1. I've won a number of Virginia Press Association Awards for newspaper writing.

2. I've been up in a hot air balloon.

3. Some of my poetry has been published.

4. I received my masters degree when I was 49 years old.

5. My marriage has lasted 34 years, going on 35.

6. I like clocks.

7. My reading habits are so varied that I don't have a favorite author.

8. I've been playing video games since "Pong" was the thing back in the 1970s.

9. When I was in the fourth grade, I ran the 400-yard dash in under 2 minutes, my greatest athletic accomplishment to this day.

10. I have seen ghosts.
_________
This is the April challenge from Kwizgiver. I'll going to give it a go. Because, you know, I don't have enough to do. April 4 done!

3 comments:

  1. Love your about you! congrats on the awards! I write poetry also. I have seen ghosts also
    mine are up! loving this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many interesting tidbits about you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.