Thursday, April 05, 2018

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen places I've never visited but would consider as a new living space (not in any particular order):

1. New Zealand. Because, you know, hobbits.

Hobbit house in New Zealand

2. Italy (particularly Tuscany).


Tuscany

3. Ireland
Ireland

4. Scotland
Scotland

5. Norway
Norway

6. England
Yorkshire, England

7. Finland
Finland

8. Tahiti
Tahiti

9. The Himalayas (in some nice warm hermit cabin with enough money to pay for someone to bring me my food so I wouldn't have to go out in the cold, unless they also have warm days there)

The Himalayas look awfully cold. Might have to rethink that.

10. Gilligan's Island, or something like it



11. Middle Earth. Because, you know, hobbits, elves, wizards and cute handsome rangers who would be king.

Rivendale in Middle Earth


12. Hogwarts

Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft


13. Somewhere in the Delta Quadrant (Star Trek universe)




_______

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 546th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

Also linking up with the April challenge from Kwizgiver. I'll going to give it a go. Because, you know, I don't have enough to do. April 5 done!

4 comments:

  1. Tuscany has always been my dream then New Zealand,I would just like to travel period learn different cultures and histories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do the 1st seven of these locations. After that...nah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was all in until Gilligan's Island, but that got a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because Hobbits? LOL I so cracked up when I read that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.