Sunday, November 05, 2017

Sunday Stealing: First Things First (#205)

Sunday Stealing

{1} First thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery: Tell my husband to retire.

{2} First person you call when you get amazing news: My husband.

{3} First thing you do when you've had a bad day: Tell my husband we're going out to dinner because I'm not cooking.

{4} First movie you went to without your parents: I think it might have been Grease, but I'm not sure.

{5} First sport you played (Little League-style or in school): I was in band. I was a nerd. I didn't play sports.

{6} First major injury: I broke my wrist when I was 12.

{7} First product I use in the shower: My Neutrogena facial wash bar.

{8} First apartment or house on your own (away from you parents!): My husband and I rented a small three bedroom cabin.

{9} First Roommate(s): I went from living with my parents to marriage. I was 20.

{10} First Time Living Away from Home: When I married.

{11} First magazine subscription: Writer's Digest.

{12} First real piece of jewelry you owned: My engagement ring.

{13} First time staying home alone: I was a latchkey kid. I kept my brother from about the time I was 10.

{14} First thing I reach for in the fridge: Pitcher of cold water.

{15} First car accident or traffic violation: I was on my way to a job interview when I topped a hill and rear-ended a vehicle stopped in front of me. That was around 1994.

Bonus:  Toilet paper, over or under? So long as there is paper within reach, I don't even care if it is on the roller.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. RE TP, my sister-in-law has this hook thing that her paper is on that I hate because I can never get a few squares--it pulls out half the roll. (But I do like regular roll dispensers so I can put it over)

    I would have a pitcher of cold water in my fridge too if I hadn't given in and gotten a water cooler about 30 years ago I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answer to #9. It makes me realize how high maintenance I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your answer to #1. :o)
    I wanted to be in band in Jr high but my parents couldn't afford the rent for my instrument.
    You and gal seem to have broken bones so very early. Poor kids! OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In a band? How awesome is that?!! Nerds Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I won the lottery, first i’d call my best friend and tell him. I would take a bucket list trip and invest the rest. I was a latchkey kid from 9 years old (raised by single mom) . I did play sports. Baseball but my first broken bone was playing tag on a see-saw. I was tagged and she didn’t let go and down I came on my arm and not the board! Broke both the radius and the ulna.i’m with You on the TP, as long as it’s there who cares which way it unrolls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first Movie without our parents was Grease. I was with you. Do you remember who took us? I do. :) I think our first Drive In Movie was Deliverance with Mom and Dad at the theater where First Team is now. TP always goes over the top. Makes the end easier to find. At least it is in my house anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.