Friday, September 11, 2026

Never Forget - 9/11


Remembering the lives lost on 9/11/2001 when terrorists attacked New York, Washington D.C., and heroic passengers fought back and a fourth flight crashed into a field in Pennsylvania, stopping that attack.

I especially remember the 343 firefighters who died in New York that day when the Twin Towers collapsed. As the wife of a firefighter, that loss holds a special significance for me.

On the 25th anniversary of this horrific day, may we all remember we are one people, not only in this nation but also upon this good earth, and honor one another as individual humans with love and decency.


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never forget. Can't believe how fast that has gone by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.