Sunday, August 30, 2026

Sunday Stealing



1. What will you remember from August 2026?

A. I will remember that I had physical therapy for my shoulder. I will probably also remember that this is when Dolly Parton died.

2. When will you start your holiday shopping?

A. I usually have started by now. I am running a little late this year.

3. Where did you meet the person you fell the hardest for?

A. I met him when we were kids on the school bus, although he doesn't remember that. We met again when we were older underneath the football goal post at high school football game.

4. Where did you meet your best friend?

A. I met her at a library event. She was dressed as a cow. I was reporting on the activity.

5. Share a fact about the last person who texted you.

A. The last person to text me is a wonderful, caring woman who has known me since high school. She gave me a compliment no one else has ever given me.

6. EXTRA! EXTRA! Since June's DIY meme was such fun, let's do it again. Please close out this post with a question for your fellow Sunday thieves. Hopefully we'll have enough responses for a September DIY.

A. What’s a skill you wish you could download into your brain instantly?
Or
What’s a place you remember vividly even though you haven’t been there in years?


Thank you for playing! Please come back next week. 

 __________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.