Monday, July 20, 2026

Gratitude: Days 19 & 20

Prompt Day 19: Something fills me with love
Prompt Day 20: Something I accomplished today



I saw my husband’s face today,
And something in me gave way
A bit of warmth, a gentle shove,
A simple moment filled with love.

And later, when I took the time
To tend this body, spine and rhyme,
I felt that same soft light appear;
A whispered “good job” in my ear.

So, love and effort met today,
In one small, ordinary ballet.
His smile, my strength, the steps I take,
Two wins that make my whole heart ache
In that good way that says, you’re fine,  
I'm healing, loving, both divine.



_____

Last month, The Gal did a 30-day gratitude challenge. I've swiped it to do for July. Only I'm going to try to do it in rhyme, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.