Sunday, March 10, 2024

Sunday Stealing



1) What is your favorite thing about winter?

A. When it is over. It is my least favorite season.

2) What is your favorite winter sport?

A. I don't really have one, but I have been watching Virginia Tech's women's basketball games recently. I don't know if basketball is considered a winter sport. If it's not, then I'll go with ice skating (watching it on TV, not doing it in person).

3) What is the best winter treat?

A. Hot chocolate.

4) What is the earliest time in the year it ever snowed where you live?

A. October 10, 1979. We had a thunder snow.

5) What is the best way to stay warm in the winter?

A. Use a lot of sweaters and throws.

6) What are your favorite things that are paper?

A. Books, newspapers, and magazines.

7) What are your favorite things that are cotton?

A. Clothes.

8) What are your favorite things that are leather?

A. Belts.

9) What are your favorite things that are floral?

A. Artificial flowers.

10) What are your favorite things that are wood?

A. Guitars.

11) If you think your house is haunted, what should you do?

A. Either learn to live with it or move.

12) When should you investigate a strange noise in your basement?

A. When you hear it.

13) How do you know if an abandoned building is safe to visit?

A. If it has a "condemned" sign on the outside of it, it is not safe. If there are signs of people being there recently, it's probably not safe. Otherwise, have at it.

14) How do you decide whether to solve a problem as a team, or split up and go it alone?

A. It depends on the problem and the other person. I have a tendency to go it alone for most things, though.

15) Where do you store your knives and where would you look if one was missing?

A. I store my knives in a wooden block that came with the knife set. If one was missing, I'd look in the dishwasher or in the silverware drawer. And if it wasn't there, I'd ask my husband what he did with it.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

5 comments:

  1. Winter is my least favorite season, too. Your very last sentence made me laugh out loud! The part that made me laugh is this -- you didn't say I'd ask my husband IF he did something but "what" he did with it!! Immediate guilt if not in the correct places. I'm still chuckling because I totally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is early for snow (thunder or otherwise). I imagine that was a memorable occurrence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basketball is certainly a winter sport. Naismith invented it to do indoors when the weather in New England was ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you. I used to like winter, but now it can just be over. I am so tired of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've ever seen thunder snow.

    Guitars - good answer (sadly I don't have one - and if I did I can't play. You're lucky.)

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.