Sunday, November 26, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. How long was your last phone conversation?

A. Just a few minutes. Long enough for my husband to convey information.

2. Have you ever dyed your hair?

A. I used to highlight it when I was younger, but then I started reacting to the dyes and stopped.

3. What do you have on your feet?

A. Socks and tennis shoes.

4. Do people ever mispronounce your name?

A. All of the time. If you call me and mispronounce my last name, you're a telemarketer.

5. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?

A. From my husband's old workplace.

6. Does any part of your body hurt right now?

A. Yes, my lower back hurts. 

7. Do you drink hard liquor?

A. I do not drink any kind of alcohol.

8. Have you ever read a book in one sitting?

A. Yes.

9. Do you like cats?  Why or why not?

A. I am allergic to cats. I honestly don't know if I would like them or not, as I have never been around them much.

10. Do you like the ocean?

A. It's ok. Nice for a vacation. I don't think I want to live there.


11. Ever think you might have seen a UFO?

A. Yes.

12. Do you type fast?

A. Yes.

13. How long are you usually in the shower for?

A. About 8 minutes.

14. Chinese food or Mexican food?

A. Chinese.

15. Do you read and believe your horoscope?

A. I read it, but I don't believe it.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


4 comments:

  1. I estimated 10-15 minutes on my shower but in reality, I'm probably not in there for that long. I do have a lot of hair and I wash and condition it every day so that adds time. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you told the UFO sighting story on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to wear sneakers all of the time, but my Chuck Taylors did not provide sufficient support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to live by the ocean. - as long as there was a city nearby.

    Maybe one day I will.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.