Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Happiness Challenge - Day 15


Today is house cleaning day, meaning that the young woman who has been helping me clean the house once a month for several years came in to help.

I keep the place generally picked up, but she does the heavy stuff for me now - the mopping and such that I can no longer manage thanks to that bum abdominal surgery I had in 2013 that left me in chronic pain. I am unable to use my abdominal muscles for the things one must use them for - like slopping water on the floor or running the vacuum for several hours.

During the month, I keep the clutter picked up, dust, and run the vacuum from time to time - I can manage it infrequently and in small time frames.

But I can't mop.

So yay for a clean house.


1 comment:

  1. I can recall the last time I got on all fours and washed the floors. Or mopped. I swiffer. I have no malady that keeps me from being more thorough, except laziness. You may have inspired me to actually do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.