Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday Stealing


1. Name one song that describes your life.

A. Unwritten, by Natasha Bedingfield

2. Name two things you wish you had more of in your life.

A. Willpower and time.

3. List three ways you relax.

A. Watch TV, play video games, play guitar

4. List four of your best accomplishments.

A. I chose a good mate, I obtained my degrees, I wrote thousands of articles, and I love to the best of my ability.

5. List five things you are looking forward to.

A. Getting a new driver's license, obtaining the audiobook I want to listen to, purchasing new clothes, learning a new song, and seeing friends.

6. List six things you are grateful for.

A. My husband, my home, my brother and other family members, my brain, my computer, my guitar.

7. List seven facts about yourself.

A. I am 5' 2" tall (with my sneakers on). I am overweight. My hair is brown and white. My eyes are hazel. I no longer chew on my fingernails. I wear a 7W in shoe size, and I have a lot of scars.

8. Name eight things you can see from where you are sitting.

A. My camera, my cellphone, my water glass, index cards, my Amazon Fire tablet, my computer screen, a bottle of Elmer's glue, lots of books.

9. List nine words you would use to describe yourself.

A. Intelligent, "woke" (whatever that means), tired, old, creative, short, fat, loved, careful. 

10. List ten little things that make you happy.

A. A good meal (preferably cooked by someone else), a clean house, taking a great picture, writing a good article/poem/blog post/etc., learning a new song, eating sweets, a drink of water, my husband (though he's not so little), watching the wild animals out the window, phone calls from friends/family

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


 

8 comments:

  1. Nice song; I listened to it.
    I was surprised to hear that you are so short. I don't know why I expected you to be taller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Woke" is one of those words that seems to be used in a derogatory way. And the thing is, people who claim to be "anti-woke" don't really know what it means (in my experience).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Bev--I always picture you in my mind as being taller than me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also thought you were taller! I hate how the word woke is overused and mis understood. I wish people would wake up to the truth. I used to love playing Farmville and played for 10 years. Have a great week Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send me some willpower if you find it. I am surviving the diet so far, but man the carb cravings are hitting HARD today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful song. Absolutely. My Mother was 5'2" She was also a McCoy. I wish we could meet up.
    I've never known known what is meant by that term "Woke". I can't imagine ever being asleep. Sleep seems so much like a thief to me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not going to say I thought you were taller. As it makes reading the comments boring. LOL!

    I too like my meals best when they are made by someone else.
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I noticed that you said you have index cards nearby. I love index cards and actually use them to study for mid-terms and finals! They are also handy for short grocery lists. What do you use them for??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.