Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thursday Thirteen

Kwizgiver's journal prompt for today was to list 10 things that make you happy, so I will do 13 for Thursday Thirteen.

1. A hug from my husband.

2. A phone call from my brother.

3. A visit with a friend.

4. Playing the guitar.

5. Writing something. (Even a list like this!)

6. Good food.

7. Clothes that fit.

8. A good haircut.

9. Writing a song.

10. Talking to other family members.

11. Watching the deer play in the front yard.

12. Watching a good TV show or a movie.

13. Reading a great book.

___________________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while, and this is my 777th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

5 comments:

  1. I like your list! I am getting a haircut today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6, 7, 8. Watching flowers and birds, dancing, good crossword puzzle, grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a lot of common items on our lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your list! Lots of them make me happy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I love that you love a good hair day. I think your relationship with your husband sounds so romantic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.