Sunday, June 12, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one-word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.

I say . . . and you think . . . ?


    Hurry! :: Speed

    Dumb :: as a hammer

    Fudge :: chocolate

    Sturdy :: board

    Printing :: press

    Itch :: scratch

    Creaks :: groans

    Paste :: glue

    Waste of time :: probably memes and/or video games

    Let down :: your hair

    Cancellation :: disappointment

    Suspect :: villain

    Fireplace :: poker

    Spring :: flowers

    Commute :: long drive

    Places :: to go

    Fraud :: the former guy

    Adoption :: option

    Election :: turn out

    Moving day :: lots of work

__________


I encourage you to visit other participants in 
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad I haven't had to move in nearly 50 years...and no plans to move in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dumb as a hammer! Hahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we have any matches--although we have similar answers.

    I love your beautiful header photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - just one word. I simply can't do that. :-)

    I know who "the former guy" is of course.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.