Thursday, February 03, 2022

Thursday Thirteen

Songs from my favorites on Alexa:

1. Wichita Lineman, by Glenn Campbell

2. Best of My Love, by The Eagles

3. Black Velvet, by Alannah Myles

4. Miss You, by The Rolling Stones

5. Uptown Funk, by Mark Ronson with Bruno Mars

6. Southern Cross, by Crosby, Stills

7. Landslide, by Fleetwood Mac

8. Sultans of Swing, by Dire Straits

9. Classical Gas, by Mason Williams

10. Sailing, by Christopher Cross

11. Renegade, by Styx

12. Sail On, by Lionel Richie/Commodores

13. More Than a Feeling, by Boston

_____________________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while, and this is my 742nd time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you on 4, 6, 7 and 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 7,10, 12 the best, but great list of favorites.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your whole list! Something about Uptown Funk just gets me movin' and groovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Uptown Funk! There is a video on the net that has dancers from old movies dancing to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We share quite a few favorite groups. It’s great to be on a planet with so much good music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rita, the 30-something writer I now work with, told me her husband is "a lineman for the phone company." I was sure she was going to say "lineman for the county." #1 has been flitting in and out of my head ever since.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.