Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Memphis Dance

This is a guitar instrumental song that I wrote. The strumming is performed on an Epiphone Les Paul Special I electric guitar using an RC-3 loop station, which also supplies the drumbeat.

I am playing the lead on a Yamaha APXTZ, which is an electric travel guitar.

I was really just using this for practice but after recording it, I realized it was rather pretty. 


 


(There's a jump in the recording, I think something happened in the upload, but if you're just listening and not watching it's not noticeable. I have very bad Internet service and it took over two hours to upload this little video, so I am always surprised if they upload without issue.)


1 comment:

  1. I didn't listen to it all but what I listened to, it is really pretty! Nice job!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.