Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Yes, I Also Play the Harmonica

Not only do I play guitar, I also (sort of) play the harmonica.

This is a short video of me playing harmonica to a background of guitar music. The guitar is me strumming rhythm and playing a line of lead on a Boss RC-3 loop station.

The harmonica is a $3 Homer instrument I picked up several years ago at Cracker Barrel. It is in the key of C. The chords I am playing on the guitar are C, F, Dm, and G.



This is actually a real song that I simply went musically all over the place with. Youtube didn't flag it for copyright claims, so the real song must be hidden well enough. Can you guess it?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No, but that's a good guess. I'm actually glad it's not apparent, as I was really stretching to try to do something new around something old.

      Delete
  2. Very nicely done! I'm not a musician (tone deaf) but my husband is quite an accomplished guitarist (playing for close to 60 years now!) He would probably recognize the tune you were playing. It sounded familiar to me but I couldn't place it. Always good to have music talent!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.