Thursday, January 06, 2022

Thursday Thirteen: What's the Word

I am not setting resolutions this year, but goals. I have in the past chosen a "word" or "motto" for the year, and I have yet to choose one for 2022. Here's a list of a few I am considering.

1. Moderation

2. Dance

3. Sing

4. Be Strong (Strength?)

5. Authentic

6. Listen

7. Calm

8. Creative

9. Learn

10. Say Yes (Risk?)

11. Move (Motion?)

12. Forgive

13. Service

I don't know that any of these will be my "word" of the year. Moderate was my word last year. It may be my word again this year. However, I feel like I need something stronger this year. Something that actually creates change.

Maybe the word is change?

_____________________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while, and this is my 738th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

6 comments:

  1. Nice list!
    Jennifer from My Blissful Journey!
    Here are my 13:
    https://myblissfuljourney.mystrikingly.com/blog/tt-crystals-galore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance is a good one I might borrow! I also like creative calm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is a good word! We can't change things in the world. We can make changes on how we see and deal with change. Not an easy thing to do! I always say let go and let God. Recovering control freak here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great words for your potential word for 2022. I never considered calm as one of my words though there were some years I could definitely focus on calmness.

    Good luck picking your final one. I do like the possibility of it being change. Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll do good with it over the year to make it a great 2022!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy from Sat 9 chose "dance." Maybe you two can be cyber dance partners!

    One year I chose NOW, to keep me in the moment. Sometimes when I looked at the pendant, it seemed to say WON. Two words for the price of one, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are great words...if I were to pick one of my own it would be "BE".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.