Thursday, November 18, 2021

Thursday Thirteen

Today is my anniversary! We've been married for 38 years.

Here are 13 things about my husband.

1. He's kind and generous. 
He hates to have
his picture taken.


2. He's loyal.

3. He works hard.

4. He is retired from the city fire department, but continues to run a construction company and farm.

5. His hugs are fierce and protective.

6. He likes hunting and NASCAR.

7. He enjoys reading, too, especially Stuart Woods books.

8. He loves the land we live on.

9. He takes good care of his mother.

10. His favorite band is the Rolling Stones.

11. He likes to watch car shows on TV.

12. He is proud of me.

13. He loves me unconditionally.


_____________________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 731st time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Great list! It made me smile. The Rolling Stones are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I had forgotten your day is the day after my own. We are just one year behind you and celebrated 37 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this list. It just shines out how much you love each other. Fierce hugs are the best. That's the way to love. Never heard of Stuart Woods. Will have to look him up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! He sounds like a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw ... this is very romantic. There are so many songs and movies and books about break-ups. I enjoy hearing why people stay together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.