Thursday, August 05, 2021

August 5 Happiness Challenge

 


Today I saw my chiropractor, and she helped my back. I also went to the grocery store and I'm very happy that I no longer have to worry about toilet paper being in stock.


Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful that I no longer feel the need to buy toilet paper and paper towels every.single.time i go into the store. Such a bizarre feeling that. Although...clorox sheets seem to be in a shortage again. Sigh. I'm so tired of all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a chiropractor but I've always been fascinated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.