Monday, August 30, 2021

August 30 Happiness Challenge

The underwear I ordered has arrived, and it fits! Finally, after three tries!

The Fit For Me by Fruit of the Loom are made in El Salvador now. They smell like insecticide and I had to wash them twice before I could try them on. They are not the same fit as before but they fit better than anything else I've bought recently.

(The Just My Size by Hanes are made in Guatemala. You learn these things when you're ordering undies.)

So that's my happiness for today. My bloomers fit!




Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got your bloomers! A girl has to do what a girl has to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.