Friday, August 20, 2021

August 20 Happiness Challenge

I ate Chinese food! I haven't had anything but a bland diet since Thanksgiving, but tonight I decided to try some Chinese. It wasn't the best Chinese, but it was sweet and sour chicken and an egg roll, which means fried stuff and grease.



Two tablespoons of Gavascon preceded the meal, but hey. You do what you gotta do. If this doesn't cause me any issues, I'll know I'm finally on the mend from that ulcer!

Being able to eat something besides bland food makes me very happy!



Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.