Monday, June 07, 2021

To Stuart's Draft

Saturday afternoon, we took a drive. We ended up in Stuart's Draft, which is about 1.25 hours away.

This is the furthest I have been from home since September 2019!





Our destination was The Cheese Shop, which is a specialty food store. It has been remodeled since I was last here. They sell a brand of apple butter that my husband likes. They have Amish spices and things like that.

The remodeled store did not seem to have as many items as the old store, but maybe more space simply made the groceries seem sparse.

Then we went down the road a ways to this:



I hadn't been in a book store in ages. What a wonderful smell! There were not many people in the store, either, so we shopped at our leisure and both of us came home with something to read.

Hurray for vaccinations! Hurray for science!


1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.