Monday, April 19, 2021

A Coyote Says My Husband (I am not so sure)

This coyote (or red fox) was not far from the house yesterday morning. I took the pictures through the window and was not using a tripod, so I am surprised any of them came out at all, especially since we have a screen on the window and I shake a bit now when I hold the camera.

Not the best photos in the world, but I thought my readers might like to see a wild coyote (if that is what it is). This one was smaller than some I've seen around here. This one was about as big as a small collie, perhaps. It was really too close to the house for comfort. And before anyone asks, no, I did not shoot it except with the camera.

My husband says it is a young coyote, anyway. I tend to think it might be a fox.






5 comments:

  1. I've never seen a wild coyote. It doesn't look too different from a wild fox. We see them here quite often.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that is a red fox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather think so myself but my husband says it is a coyote.

      Delete
  3. I think your hubby was teasing you. Nice catch no matter what. And coyotes don't attack you. unless you run at them wrapped up in bacon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.