Thursday, March 04, 2021

Thursday Thirteen - Tree Removal

We lost more trees this week. The beetle that killed the ash trees took out a few more in the back yard. They were close to the house, so we had them removed.

The view before the tree massacre began.














My new view.

_____________

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 697th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. It's sad to have to have trees removed.
    We had to have several trees removed years ago.
    They had rotted and could have fallen on our neighbor's house.
    We no longer have any shade for our deck.
    Your pictures reminded me of what we went through.
    I hope you don't lose anymore!
    Have a good day.


    ReplyDelete
  2. I like watching the art of tree removal. Our guy does not have a bucket machine. We lost so many limbs and trees in this last ice storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in the woods and we had 6 trees brought down. It really is an experience watching professional tree cutters work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about the trees. It's only recently that I understand trees and plants, like every living thing, has an end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.