Thursday, February 25, 2021

Thursday Thirteen

Here are 13 topics I could lecture on for an hour or so, if I were asked:

1. Writing news articles.

2. Keeping a journal.

3. History of Botetourt County.

4. My genealogical history.

5. An analysis of Stuart Woods' books.

6. An analysis of Janet Evanovich's books.

7. The guitar.

8. Songs of the 1970s.

9. An analysis of The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit.

10. The habits of the Virginia whitetail deer

11. Photography.

12. A history of video games.

13. Politics from my perspective.

_____________

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 696th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear more about your deer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat list. Lots of variety. I'm going to think about my 13. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Songs of the 1970's is a good one. I still have my 45's and albums from the late 60's and early 70's.
    I listened to a lot of Motown and easy rock. Love Carole King! My hubby and siblings went to her Beautiful Tour that went over the history of her music career. We also went to a Charity Tribute Concert for her at the Dolby Theater(Academy Awards, Hollywood Walk of Fame) There were various artist that sang songs that she wrote. It was as awesome concert and the money went to a camp for kids. Some of the people there were Amy Grant and Vince Gill, Alicia Keyes, Katy Perry, Darlene Love. Jack Nicolson was one of the host. Thanks for bringing back a good memory from one question!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd come to some of those l lectures. Currently, I can't think of anything I'd lecture on but would maybe do a poetry reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.