Sunday, December 06, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve?

A. I would like to walk to the west coast and back.

2. Have your parents influenced what goals you have?

A. Of course they did.

3. What is a fashion trend you’re glad went away?

A. Big hair from the 1980s.

4. What word or saying from the past do you think should come back?

A. Groovy, man. Son of a Biscuit Eater!

5. What do you bring with you everywhere you go?

A. Myself.

6. Is there such a thing as a soul?

A. I think there is a part of a person that science has no definition for, and some call that a soul.

7. Is there life after death?

A. Hopefully you turn into compost and feed a tree or something, so yes.

8. Do you think there will ever be a third world war?

A. Yes. I'm not so sure we're not already in it.

9. What smell brings back great memories?

A. Baking cookies.

10. How would you like to be remembered?

A. As a kind and caring person who tried to convey accurate information to her community.

11. What kind of music are you into?

A. I listen to southern rock from the 1970s, Melissa Etheridge, Sheryl Crow, and New Age music.

12. What is the biggest surprise of your life?

A. I'm not sure that has happened yet.
 
13. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A. Since I would like to be healthy, I will go with some kind of organic vegetable probiotic mix stuff.

14. Where is the most awe inspiring place you have been?

A. My back yard. Or my front yard.

15. Describe your life in six words.

A. She loved, wrote, cried, laughed, died.

________________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

10 comments:

  1. My one food for the rest of my life would be Hamburgers.
    I enjoyed all of your answers today.
    Have a great Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It scares me to think what a 3rd world war would be like with poisons and computer hacking. I watched too much 24 with Keifer Sutherland. hahahaha Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never a fan of the big 80s hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than two of us have suggested "groovy" be returned. For me, of course, it never went away. I use it all the time.
    ;
    When you walk to the west coast, let me know and I'll take you to lunch, :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your answers My hair was never thick enough to have the whole big hair but really glad it too is in the past. your sayings are some I had forgotten. have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so WITH YOU on "Son of a Biscuit Eater!" Oh yes, the BIG HAIR, and I was going to say the AFRO. Now I have so little hair, I wouldn't mind having my MANE back. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. That big hair, lol. I had one of those glamour shots back in 1983 or something and my hair has never been bigger. I have PIN straight hair, the teasing that I had to endure (not to mention the curlers and stuff) made me swear off big hair forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was in Jr High, "bitchen" was the hip word. I remember everyone writing that in our yearbooks. Have a bitchen summer. It was a word that I could not say. I grew up in a strict family and would not even say stupid. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very funny! I loved your responses :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. #1 - I assume you don't live on the West Coast. ;o)

    I love big 80's hair - it was my favourite decade. I had a wonderful mullet (Mrs PM is glad that she never saw it).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.