Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Forty Questions

I stole this from my brother's Facebook page.

1. Do you put ketchup on a hot dog? My hot dogs are adorned with ketchup and relish. That's it.

2. Choice of soda? I haven't had a soda in well over a year, but I like a good A&W Root Beer when I do partake.

3. Do you own a gun? Yes. I know how to use it, too.

4. Can you swim? I can swim but I haven't in a very long time.

5. Hot dogs or burgers? Hot Dogs.

6. Favorite type of food? Chocolate, which is why I'm overweight and have banned chocolate from my diet.

7. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. I have seen them in different places, including an old house in West Virginia where a great-aunt and uncle lived, the courthouse in Craig County, and in a field outside of Fincastle.

8. What do you drink in the morning? Water and a cup of decaffeinated English Breakfast Tea.

9. Can you do 100 push-ups? Probably in a 100 days.

10. Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall? I like Autumn and Spring the best.

11. Your favorite hobby? Reading, writing, and playing music.

12. Tattoos? No tattoos, but I have a lot of scars.

13. Do you wear glasses? Yes.

14. Do you have a phobia? I am not fond of snakes. I also don't like elevators.

15. Do you have a nickname? Yes, but I do not use it. Some family members still use it but I do not, and I delete references to it on Facebook when I catch them.
 
16. Three favorite adult drinks? I don't drink "adult" drinks. I drink only water, tea, and occasionally cranberry juice.

17. Biggest downfall? Procrastination.

18. Rain or Snow? Snow if it is the kind that looks nice for a couple of hours and then vanishes. Otherwise, rain, preferably in the form of a good thunderstorm.

19. Can you change a tire? I can.

20. Favorite flower? Iris. It was my mother's favorite, too.

21. Can you drive a stick? It has been a long time, but I might remember.

22. Ever gone skydiving? No, and have no plans to do so.

23. Kids? I like them. They are good with ketchup, like hot dogs. (I lean left and folks on the right think we eat kids, so there you go. It's a joke and sarcasm, for those who can't tell the difference.)

24. Favorite color? Blue.
 
26. Can you whistle? Yes. I can do the Macarena, too.

27. Where were you born? In a hospital early in the morning.
 
28. Siblings? I have a wonderful brother. Wouldn't trade him for anything. 

29. Surgeries? Multiple.

30. Shower or bath? Shower.

31. Last song you heard? Hallelujah, sung by K. D. Lang

32. Broken bones? Right wrist, left ankle.

33. How many TVs are in your house? Two, not counting the P.C.

34. Worst pain? Worst physical pain was abdominal surgery. Worst mental pain will go unmentioned.

35. Do you like to sing? I do. I don't sing as well as I used too, and my asthma has me taking breaths at inappropriate places sometimes, but I still sing.

36. Are your parents still alive? My father is still alive. My mother died in 2000.

37. Do you like camping? No.

38. What do you enjoy binge watching on Netflix? I don't have Netflix.

39. Pumpkin or pecan pie? Pecan pie.

40. Someone who will play along? This question isn't really applicable since it is on my blog, but if someone else wants to steal it, be my guest.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Do you put ketchup on a hot dog? I do.

    2. Choice of soda? Diet Coke

    3. Do you own a gun? More than one. I know how to use them and I have a conceal carry permit.

    4. Can you swim? Yes

    5. Hot dogs or burgers? Depends on how they are cooked and a lot of other factors. Too many people just barely warm hot dogs when they cook them. Yuck. And I hate those frozen patties from the grocery.

    6. Favorite type of food? Seafood or Chinese

    7. Do you believe in ghosts? Not as the souls of the dead.

    8. What do you drink in the morning? Diet Coke. Need caffeine and I hate coffee.

    9. Can you do 100 push-ups? HA! No.

    10. Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall? Fall. Love everything about it.

    11. Your favorite hobby? Reading, writing/blogging/journaling, planners, haunting thrift stores/yard sales/flea markets/auctions.

    12. Tattoos? Just one on my ankle.

    13. Do you wear glasses? Yes.

    14. Do you have a phobia? Snakes and sharks.

    15. Do you have a nickname? I've had a few over the years, but nobody seems to use any of them these days.

    16. Three favorite adult drinks? I don't drink "adult" drinks. Wine, wine, and wine.

    17. Biggest downfall? Procrastination.

    18. Rain or Snow? Snow, if I don't have to go anywhere.

    19. Can you change a tire? Nah, that's what AAA is for.

    20. Favorite flower? Sunflower

    21. Can you drive a stick? Never had to.

    22. Ever gone skydiving? No

    23. Kids? Two, though one of them seems to be estranged from us again with no explanation.

    24. Favorite color? The whole palate of fall colors. I can't pick just one.

    26. Can you whistle? No

    27. Where were you born? In a hospital that's no longer there.

    28. Siblings? None for most of my life. In the last year I've met a half-sister and a half-brother. There is one more half-brother out there, but I don't know if we'll meet.

    29. Surgeries? Two

    30. Shower or bath? Shower.

    31. Last song you heard? Baby Shark. It's a constant in my life right now because the grands love it.

    32. Broken bones? A couple of toes.

    33. How many TVs are in your house? Two, but only one is connected.

    34. Worst pain? When a gallstone got stuck leaving my gallbladder.

    35. Do you like to sing? Yeah. I can't sing worth a darn, but I still do when no one is around to hear.

    36. Are your parents still alive? My mother and my biological father are. My adoptive father died in 1993.

    37. Do you like camping? Yes

    38. What do you enjoy binge watching on Netflix? The last thing we binged was Longmire. I watch things, but don't binge very often.

    39. Pumpkin or pecan pie? Pumpkin.

    40. Someone who will play along? Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Do you put ketchup on a hot dog? Sometimes

    2. Choice of soda? Don’t usually drink soda . But root beer always especially floats

    3. Do you own a gun? Inherited my grandfathers pistol from my mom.

    4. Can you swim? Yes

    5. Hot dogs or burgers? Burgers (made at home.)

    6. Favorite type of food? Any! Lol! Probably good steak and seafood

    7. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes .

    8. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee and or hot chocolate.Depends on the day.

    9. Can you do 100 push-ups? Never tried... if girly way yes. Military style NO! Not 100..

    10. Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall? Fall.

    11. Your favorite hobby? Writing, reading, singing but don’t have much time for hobbies.

    12. Tattoos? Not yet...

    13. Do you wear glasses? Yes, sometimes not necessary for sight just reading or lots of computer time

    14. Do you have a phobia? Not a phobia , I don’t like snakes

    15. Do you have a nickname? Quite a few actually but only two from childhood Bebee is one . The other is staying with me..

    16. Three favorite adult drinks? Tequila Sunrise, Jack and Mt. Dew, Margaritas

    17. Biggest downfall? Procrastination sometimes but probably trusting people, to be honest is my biggest downfall. I think you treat others as you would want to be treated. Doesn’t always workout.

    18. Rain or Snow? Good thunderstorm with lighting for about 30 minutes and over.

    19. Can you change a tire? If I have to but I try not to. Ha! Ha!

    20. Favorite flower? Shasta daisies or either Calla Lilly

    21. Can you drive a stick? Yes

    22. Ever gone skydiving? No

    23. Kids? No.

    24. Favorite color? A bluish purple

    26. Can you whistle? Yes

    27. Where were you born? In a hospital Elevator in Jacksonville Florida.St. Joesph’s

    28. Siblings? 2 half brothers and a half sister I have never seen. So I always answer none.

    29. Surgeries? Three..

    30. Shower or bath? Shower.

    31. Last song you heard? Richard Marx... Another One Down

    32. Broken bones? Left tibula and right radius and ulna at the same time.

    33. How many TVs are in your house? Two, connected and 4 all together ( old box sets, fixing to eliminate most)

    34. Worst pain? Losing those I love.


    35. Do you like to sing? Yes


    36. Are your parents still alive? No. Father the died 3 days before high school Graduation and mom this past June 2 . Three days before her birthday.

    37. Do you like camping? Never been but I think I would.

    38. What do you enjoy binge watching on Netflix? Don’t have Netflix

    39. Pumpkin or pecan pie? Pecan

    40. Someone who will play along? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.