Thursday, May 07, 2020

Thursday Thirteen #655

More Pandemic memes:




 



 






I understand the desire to reopen the country. I don't understand the problem with wearing a mask. You can't go into a store without a shirt and shoes. So why can't people simply wear masks to protect everyone else from whatever germs they may be carrying. If a store can keep others from seeing sorry hairy beer bellies or ugly heels then why is it so bad if they stop people from spewing spit and germs every time they open their mouths? How is saying "shirt and shoes required" any different from saying, "mask required"?


______________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list
here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 655th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

6 comments:

  1. wear a mask constantly but very few do in fl no one visiting has ever worn o ne?? and i sort of resent it

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend on Facebook just said, 'Wear a mask; not a tin foil hat.' Love the turd in Saturday one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Great list of sayings...like the bees and Ernest Bass sayings.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing my behind off at Ernest T, bat.shit.crazy. and "turd" in Saturday...kind of tells you where I am at the moment. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to just read all your list to my husband. I love your posts, and put your blog on my reading list. Thanks so much... especially the last bit. I thought that yesterday. I thought, how did it become okay to threaten people with a deadly weapon? Over wearing masks? Why are gov.'s allowing this instead of refusing entry arresting them or standing up to mobs? We've lost civilization if that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved "Welcome to having a uterus ..." Suddenly conservatives believe we should have control over our own bodies! (But only in Wal-Mart, not in the bedroom.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.