Sunday, May 31, 2020

The May Song Quiz

Joining up with Kwizgiver for the last of the song list.

A song that:

  • makes me think about life would be American Pie, by Don McLean.
  • has many meanings to me would be Nowhere to Go, by Melissa Etheridge.
  • has a person's name in the title would be Aubrey, by Bread.
  • moves me forward would be Unwritten, by Natasha Bedingfield.
  • I think everybody should listen to is Where Have All the Flowers Gone, by Peter, Paul, and Mary.
  • is by a band I wish was still together is Money for Nothing, by Dire Straits
  • I like by an artist no longer living is We've Only Just Begun, by the Carpenters.
  • makes me want to fall in love is Killing Me Softly With His Song, by Roberta Flack
  • breaks my heart is Seasons in the Sun, by Terry Jacks.
  • is by an artist whose voice I love is I Will Always Love You, by Whitney Houston.
  • I remember from my childhood is Coat of Many Colors, by Dolly Parton.
  • reminds me of myself is All By Myself, by Eric Carmen.
  • I love to sing loudly is Band on the Run, by Paul McCartney & Wings.

2 comments:

  1. This has been such a fun meme. Everyone has had such different choices. Lots of good memories and lots of new songs to hear for the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.