Sunday, March 01, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Do you think animals dream?

A. Yes. I've seen my dog asleep and moving about as if dreaming.

2. Have you ever been to a fortune teller or psychic?

A. Yes.

3. How important is it to have a low stress job?

A. According to my doctor, incredibly important.

4. Do you always lock your house?

A. Yes.

5. What do you do if you feel lonely?

A. Eat chocolate.

6. Have you ever driven a sports car?

A. No.

7. Have you ever fallen down the stairs?

A. Yes, but when I was younger and skinnier. It didn't hurt so much then, either.

8. What do you think about the death penalty?

A. I am not in favor of it.

9. What do you think about animal testing?

A. I am not generally in favor of that, either, but I am afraid that sometimes it is necessary.

10. What are your neighbors like?

A. They're all very nice people, as far as I know.

11. Do you turn off the water when you brush your teeth?

A. No. I am a wasteful, evil woman.

12. Are there any foods that you wouldn’t eat as a child that you now like?

A. I don't know. Broccoli, maybe.

13. Is it important to always tell the truth?

A. It depends on the subject matter and who you are. If you ask me how you look and you look like you've been eaten by a snake and spit out, I'm probably not going to tell you that. If you're the president of the United States and you start saying that a virus that kills people is really a con job from the evil Democrats, then truth becomes a different matter and incredibly important, because people's lives are at stake at the cost of an idiot's ego.

14. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?

A. Escargot, I suppose.

15. Do computers really help us save time?

A. No.

16. Do you have any tattoos?

A. No.

17. Do you pray every day?

A. No.

18. Are you in favor of cloning?

A. No.

19. How do you feel about changing your nationality?

A. I'm too old for some other country to take me, unless I were to retire to Belize or something. But I don't see that happening.

20. Would you ever buy a used car?

A. We bought used cars for a long time, and then I bought my first new car around 1999 and I have insisted on new cars since. So I've had three new cars. A Taurus that didn't last long, a 2003 Camry, and my 2014 Camry. We don't swap vehicles very often.

21. Should you spank a child when they do something wrong?

A. Depends. A little swat on the behind, not done in anger, is probably ok. But if you're mad when you go after the kid, it is never ok.

22. Has science made a negative impact on society?

A. No. We wouldn't be on a computer without science. Why don't you ask me if I think religion has made a negative impact on society? The answer to that one is a big fat yes.

23. Have you ever gone on a blind date?

A. No.

24. Do you believe there is life after death?

A. Yes, but it is nothing like anything we can imagine. We're too small and our imaginations too small to encompass what the hereafter will really be like.

________________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers today. Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you on the broccoli. I would not touch it as a kid and now I love it cooked with cheese and even raw. Loved your answers. Have a nice day!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your answer to #13. Perfect. As for the last answer, that was very good too. We are too ... something ... to know what the answer is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eating chocolate is one way to combat loneliness. The internet (and Facebook) is another! I have no close friends in town and sometimes it's very lonely. I'm glad I have the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to laugh out loud on your answer to wasting water. Enjoyed that!

    ReplyDelete