Friday, November 15, 2019

Big Girls Don't Cry

All I want to note here is that Hillary Clinton went through hours of testimony and BS for Benghazi and her email fiasco and who knows what else, and the lady from Ukraine testified this morning, even as #45 sent intimidating tweets during the hours she was in the chair, and neither one of them cried, or sobbed, or said anything remotely hysterical.

Feeling intimidated because the President of the United States tweets about you as you testify seems a perfectly logical feeling to me. And it was said with a little bit of exasperation and astonishment.

But not hysteria.

And then there was Bret Kavanaugh, who slobbered all over himself.

"They" say women are too hysterical to lead or rule. 
Actions speak louder than words, ladies and gentlemen. And it is not the women who dissolve into tears in the political arena.

3 comments:

  1. How truly honest this post is. I don't think that women are necessarily hysterical more than men. I believe that as humans we each have our own threshold of stress that we can handle. #45 should be banned from Twitter while in the Oval Office, I believe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.