Sunday, September 08, 2019

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What is the most fun thing you have ever done?

A. I went to Disney in Orlando, Florida in 1993. I enjoyed the magic kingdom.

2. Are you left-handed or right-handed?

A. I use my right hand.

3. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?

A. My husband supported me while I worked on my college degrees. He also married me. Kudos to him.

4. What is the biggest animal you’ve seen in the wild?

A. A black bear.

5. What is the smallest animal you’ve seen in the wild?

A. A chipmunk or a mouse.

6. Do you ever have funny dreams at night?

A. No. I tend to have night terrors.

7. If you could make a law for your country, what would it be?

A. I would tax churches.

8. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?

A. Take care of business.

9. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?

A. I would be my husband, so I could see what he goes through in a day in order to be more empathetic and understanding of him and his life.

10. What would you like to change about yourself?

A. It would be nice to not be fat.

11. What is your daily routine?

A. I get up, I fix myself hot tea, I read the news on the computer and answer emails, I shower, I eat breakfast and read the print newspaper, then I straighten up the house, then I work on whatever writing project I have going on. Somewhere in there I do lots of laundry and try to walk at least 5,000 steps every day.

12. What would your perfect day be like?

A. Someone would bring me breakfast in bed (with hot chocolate), and then I'd have a long leisurely shower. Then after I dressed I would read all day and not feel guilty about it.

13. How old were you when you learned to read?

A. According to my mother, I was not quite three years old. I was reading long before I started school, I do know that.

14. What is the most interesting thing you know?

A. I know the Preamble to the US Constitution by heart. I also know that I don't know much of anything, which is something most people don't seem to know.

15. What makes you nervous?

A. Life. Well, not life, really. Other people make me nervous if I have to be in front of them. Bad drivers make me nervous. People open carrying guns make me nervous (I leave - how do I know who is a good guy and who is a bad one?). Men in general make me nervous.

16. What is your favourite flower?

A. Iris.

17. Have you ever ridden on a horse or any other animal?

A. Yes. I have ridden a horse and a pony. The pony bolted and threw me, cracking a rib, and after that I refused to get back on any animal.

18. What time do you go to bed?

A. When I am tired.

19. What time do you get up?

A. Usually I am up by 6:30 a.m. if not earlier.

20. What is something that is always in your refrigerator?

A. Butter

__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them. (This is my 300th Sunday Stealing.)

7 comments:

  1. I loved Disney World when we lived in Orlando in the mid 80's. It was very affordable and there were times you could go and never wait in line more than a couple of minutes or sometimes not at all. I hated it when we took the kids back in the late 90's and the lines were HOURS long. That totally sucked. And it was so expensive! We've never been back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were the same age when we learned to read--I can thank my older sisters for constantly giving me books to entertain me while they played. (They didn't want to play with me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, I made all of my fourth graders recite the Preamble and I do hope they still could!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did love Orlando. Such a magical time at Disney. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers!
    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to walk 7000 steps a day (or at least I have this year). It is not that difficult really.

    Night terrors? Poor you. I had a bad dream once this year involving a haunted house and a possessive demon. I should really stop watching scary movies.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm nervous about the same things and think churches ought to be taxed royally. I just thought, if they were taxed, they'd probably be like mega corporations and still not pay their share of taxes. Boo, hiss. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.