Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday Thirteen

Since I was supposed to be writing about happy things in August and forgot, I'll make up for it here with a list of 13 things that makes me happy.

1. Good music.



2. A good hair day.

This was not a good hair day. I must've been
12 or so. Yikes.


3. My husband's smile.


A little grizzled, but smiling.



4. A phone call from my brother.


The boy doesn't look like this anymore.

5. A visit from a friend.
This is Gertie Groundhog. We're friends.

6. Sunsets.
That was a red one, wasn't it?

7. Fawns (before they turn into deer eating my roses).



8. A good bloom on my rose bushes.



9. Sleeping well.

The deer sleep well around here, anyway.

10. Chocolate.



11. Reading good fiction.



12. Feeling like things are falling into place.

13. Being remembered.


__________________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 617th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful list of 13! I've never seen such a red sunset, wowza. The fawn is so tiny and cute. I thought for a moment that it was a statue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice list that flows with such ease. Love that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like some of the same things....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice list of pleasant things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Nancy Drew graphic! That generation of cover was the current one when I was checking her out from the library.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.