Tuesday, August 13, 2019

The Happiness Challenge

One of my blogging buddies initiated a "happiness challenge" for August.

I meant to participate in it everyday, but I was busy and wrapped up in other things and forgot about it.

It's never too late to partake in a happiness challenge, is it? I hope not.

Along with this goes some picture or something that makes me happy to see. I haven't figured that one out yet.

Hmm.

Anyway, what am I happy about today?

I'm happy I have a home and shelter as thunderstorms move in. That's what I'm happy about today. Because while I like to watch a good thunderstorm, I don't particularly want to be outside in one.

And here's a picture that makes me happy, although I don't know if I want to see it everyday.

Photo by my friend B. during one of her trips.
I think she was near Roswell or Area 51.

3 comments:

  1. Fun photo! And you're right--it's never too late to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy August Happiness! And weather has tremendous power to influence our moods, doesn't it? Glad you can see the beauty in a stormy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love thunderstorms! I have a plethora of things that make me happy. I tend to be very easy to please. I just sit and think of those things and a big smile comes across my face I’m told. ( some even make me chuckle! )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.