Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1.  What is the nearest book to you?  Your Kindle does not count.

A. Buchanan, Virginia: Gateway to the Southwest, by Harry Fulwiler, Jr. It's for research for a big writing project.

2.  When was the last time you took a "me" vacation?

A. I haven't been on any kind of vacation in two years.

3.  How many telephone numbers do you have?

A. Two.

4.  If you could fix one thing in the public school system, what is the one thing you would do immediately?

A. Fund it appropriately.

5.  Are you a big tipper?

A. I try to tip at least 20%.

6.  Do you watch reality shows?

A. I watch Survivor and Deadliest Catch. I think those are the only two. I have occasionally caught an episode of Naked and Afraid.
 
7.  Who is your favorite sports team player?

A. Um. I don't have one. I don't follow sports.

8.  If you could travel in a spaceship to any planet, which planet would you like to visit and why?

A. I would like to go to a planet that we don't know about yet, because, well, we don't know about it, so I could learn what was there. Hopefully it would be a Class M planet and I wouldn't have to wear a space suit. And maybe they'd be cool beings, with lots of interesting technology.

9.  When was the last time you sat in a church?

A. It's been a while since I was in a "church" but I practice spirituality as it pertains to myself everyday.

10.  Are there any aspects of blogging that annoy you?

A. Spam comments.

11.  When someone follows you on their blog or subscribes to your Facebook page, do you automatically follow and subscribe back?

A. I used to. I don't anymore.

__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

8 comments:

  1. OK, you got me. Because of you I looked up "Class M" planet. That would be a nice galactic getaway after years without a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit one or two of the planets you see in Star Wars or Star Trek - not the ones filled with nasty aliens though.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fascinated with the planets. I want to go with you! Loved your answers! Have a nice Sunday.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Naked & Afraid like Alone (history channel)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to watch Naked and Afraid. It’s on Hulu. Not my thing. Enjoy your week!
    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must be a little psychic considering the content today. I also like the plant answer. The less people know about a plant being there, the less they can destroy it’s natural beauty with pollution and trash and such.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As someone ho has created the solar system many times I am going to say Pluto 'cause that is about the time we run out of papier-mâché.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spam is annoying.

    I can't watch Survivor and the like because it's often people trying to live a life I had and they can't handle it. Honestly, if it weren't for the religious influence of avoiding cameras, I'd have won all of those types of shows.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.