Wednesday, May 29, 2019

A Baby Shower

Sunday I went to a baby shower for my new niece, who is due to have a little girl in June. The shower was at the Salem Red Sox stadium in a sky suite. First time I'd ever been to the stadium or in a sky suite. There was a game going on at the same time so some people elected to go watch the game rather than join the party.

I gave the baby a little outfit and a little pair of pants, along with two books by Margaret Wise Brown, a Hollins alumna. The books were Goodnight Moon and Runaway Bunny.

Anyway, here are some photos.

Lots of presents.

The happy couple.

Outside of the sky suite at the stadium.

Team mascot stopped by for a visit.

Mom-to-be and mascot.


A calendar for guessing the birth date of the newborn. Oddly no one chose the actual due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.