Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. How many states have you been in?

A. I'm not exactly sure, but let's see. Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennesse, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Wyoming, Nebraska and maybe others when I was younger. That's 19 states.

2. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called?

A. I call a sexist man a misogynist, not a pig. I guess a sexist woman would be called a sexist, or man-hater, or in some circles (ignorant ones), a feminist.

3. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarenteed that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you, what would you do??

A. Nothing. I'd walk away like I always do. Why do I want to engage someone I don't like?

4. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at.

A. A bunch.

5. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you?

A. New Zealand.

6. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?

A. I don't know, but if it is me holding up fingers, then I am holding up the middle one at this stupid question.

7. Are you a boxing fan?

A. No.

8. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?

A. I don't eat things that I think are disgusting, but I am not overly fond of deer meat. It's not disgusting, but I don't like the taste of it.

9. Is it cloudy right now?

A. It's dark outside. I have no idea.

10. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy?

A. Towels at Walmart. The last towels I bought at Target were horrible; they didn't hold their color and bled all over everything.

11. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger?

A. At various times I wanted to be an archeologist, a geologist, a writer, and a professor. I ended up being a news reporter where I wrote about all of that stuff.

12. What was your favorite toy as a child?

A. Blue, a stuffed dog.

13. What is the last place you had a good cry and why?

A. In my kitchen over my flooring.

14. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why?

A. Cookie Monster. Me want cookie!

15. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life?

A. Yes.

16. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays?

A. Supergirl or the new Murphy Brown. It's a tie.

17. Do you believe there is life after death?

A. Not in the "living the clouds and playing a harp at the feet of Jesus" kind of life after death, no. I think we all become part of the universe and thus a part of the entirety of all that the universe is composed of. (Mostly I think our bodies turn into compost. Our spirits go on to be one with the stars, and a part of everything that lives and breathes, and thus lives on and on, forever.)
__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

9 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading these but your comment about on question #6 cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question #6 too funny!!! What would be the catch with the $500 gift card would be my question... never got a gift like that that didn’t have a catch. What do you have to overlook or do because it was given to you? I wanted to be a pharmacist , flight attendant or hairstylist, last one won out, although I feel like a pharmacist taking care of mom’s meds and I applied for a flight attendant job once. We have a similar answer to #13 ... you coed in the kictchen about your floor and last Sunday I finally broke and balled like a baby IN the kitchen SITTING ON the floor couldn’t stop for 20 minutes ...guess i’m done for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh #6 made me laugh! That really was a stupid question.
    I relate with cookie monster too! I meant to add him, but I forgot. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen Supergirl, but I love the new Murphy Brown. Almost as good as anti-Trump administration comic. It's nice to know that things haven't changed in 20 years. (Or maybe it's SAD to know that things haven't changed in 20 years!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. #17 is articulate--and what I wanted to say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved your answers today happy week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  7. #17 - Just how I feel about it, and said better than I could have. Thanks!
    Also loved that answer about the fingers! So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our childhood dreams were a lot alike! I also toyed with being a geologist, but that was in my late teens and was a more serious consideration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.