Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What is on your mind right now?

A. I have an ache in the left side of my jaw and I can't decide if it's a tooth, my ear, or my TMJ. The gland is a little swollen on that side, too.
 
2. Do you know anyone who has attended Harvard University?


A. Probably, but no name comes to mind.
  
3. How many books are in the room you’re in?


A. I have no idea. I've never counted them. Several hundred. A rough estimate would be about 650, just counting out a couple of shelves and multiplying.
    
4. Do you save at least 15 percent of your income?


A. I don't really care to answer this question.
    
5. When was the last time you had a rainy day spent at home?


A. Friday. We went out that morning for breakfast and a pneumonia shot for me, but then spent the rest of the day at home. My husband slept and watched TV.
  
6. When was the last time you stayed home from school/work?


A. I work from home when I work.
   
7. Do you write “yes” or “no” answers to surveys or do you explain more?


A. It depends on my mood. Apparently today I am not in the mood to write long answers.
   
8. Is there any type of medicine you can’t take? For what reason?


A. I break out in hives from morphine.
   
9. Do you have a favorite pair of pajamas? What do they look like?


A. I do not have a favorite pair of pajamas.
    
10. Would you rather have potato or chicken noodle soup if you had to?


A. Chicken noodle soup.
   
11. Do you believe that when a person appears in your dreams, that person wants to see you?


A. I think not, since frequently I dream of people who are no longer alive.
   
12. When was the last time you saw your mom?


A. My mother died in 2000.
    
13. What is one food you could eat for a month, straight, and not get sick of?


A. Oh I don't know. Can't I just drink a Boost or Ensure or something and be done with it? I've grown tired of trying to come up with multiple meals, and it is too hard to think of one single thing.
   
14. Have you ever spray painted something about your love somewhere?


A. No.
    
15. Do you live in a town where basically everyone knows everyone else?


A. Yes.
__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them. (#255)

6 comments:

  1. Interesting questions and comments. I would have to choose the potato soup over the chicken noodle soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently discovered Boost and often have it in place of one meal. Amazing how it makes me feel full. Nothing else seems to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not typically write long answers to survey questions, but every so often I am passionate about something and will write a little bit. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried Boost or Ensure yet, but I do like the high protein shakes so would probably not hate those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the food question. I drink an Ensure with lunch just about everyday, for the extra protein. But I'm thinking it would be so nice just to drink ALL my meals. Not sure the hubby would go along with that, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never tried Boost or Ensure. I enjoy these questions and the answers. Helps to get to know other bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.